If you or a loved one is struggling with ADD, anxiety, depression, overeating, addictions, memory issues, brain fog, or other emotional or cognitive issues, the Amen Clinics can help.
The Amen Method of integrative psychiatric care offers hope. Using innovative and personalized care, our outcomes consistently demonstrate improvement for patients – including many who have tried and failed prior treatment.
Our Full Evaluation of your biological/psychological/social/spiritual history, coupled with two brain SPECT imaging scans (at rest and at concentration), cognitive testing, and clinical assessment is designed to address your unique needs and offer targeted treatment options.
Now, through May 31, 2013, there’s never been a better time to visit the Amen Clinics.
As we celebrate the publication of Amen Clinic’s 6-month outcome study in peer-reviewedPractices In Mind Body Medicine, we are offering our Full Evaluation at a specially reduced rate. We invite you to call today, (888) 564-2700 while appointments are still available!
In a recent six-month outcome study with 500 Amen Clinics’ patients of varying ages and locations, 75% showed significant improvement in their condition and 85% reported improved quality of life after implementing their personalized protocols.**
Over the last 21 years, Amen Clinics has pioneered the use of brain SPECT imaging in clinical practice and research shows its use significantly impacts the accuracy of diagnosis and the ability to target effective treatments. The SPECT imaging helps personalize treatments specific to what your brain needs, and, when used in combination with our full evaluation and clinical assessment, has demonstrated very high success rates.
Amen Clinics Full Evaluation Includes:
1. Thorough Clinical Assessment with Neuropsychological Testing
during the first appointment, an Amen Clinics historian gathers your biological, psychological, social and spiritual or life-purpose history. You will complete:
◦ A sophisticated neuropsychological test measuring how your brain is currently functioning
◦ Detailed questionnaires that are discussed with a specially trained historian
2. Two brain SPECT imaging studies are performed on separate days: at rest and while performing a concentration task. SPECT images show patterns of brain activity and blood flow, allowing Amen Clinic physicians to identify areas of the brain that work well, areas that work too hard and areas that do not work hard enough.
3. A thorough evaluation with an Amen Clinic physician who puts the scans and clinical information together to make a diagnosis and treatment plan to that is specific to you – to heal and optimize your brain function which leads to the improvement of behavioral, mood and learning.
4.One follow-up appointment with your physician to review your treatment progress.
**Amen, DG, Jourdain, M, Taylor, DV, Pigott, HE, Willeumier, K: Multi-Site, Six Month Outcome Study of Complex Psychiatric Patients Evaluated with Addition of Brain SPECT Imaging, Adv Mind-Body Med. 2013;27(2):6-16.