ABOUT THIS TWO-PART EVENT: AUGUST 10TH & 17TH, 2017
Change is inevitable for all of us. However, do you find yourself doing everything you can to avoid it? What if we told you, change isn’t the issue but how we deal with the change is.
Learn how to persevere and navigate through life’s inevitable changes and transitions that we all face with a new mindset defined by anticipation, conscious awareness, and resilience.
Attendance to this two-part event will empower you to:
- Prepare for work and life changes & transitions.
- Build confidence in your ability to handle ups & downs.
- Adjust to your “new normal.”
- Manage emotions & maintain calmness through transitions.
- Identify personal values that will guide your decisions.
- Chose a support system of loyal & helpful relationships.
- Keep skills & resources at your fingertips to manage transitions.
- Create & implement your own personal Action Plan.
This two-night event will be an Open House, for both general public and providers.
For registration please click here, admission is free.