Amen Clinics Is Open To Serve You
During this unprecedented time when anxiety, stress, and depression are skyrocketing, we at Amen Clinics have received countless calls, messages, and questions from our existing patients and others who want to know how to access our services in light of the coronavirus pandemic.
Rest assured that we’re here for you in these troubling times. Throughout the U.S., healthcare providers are considered an essential service and are required to remain open. And people are allowed to make appointments with healthcare professionals even if “Shelter at Home” rules are in effect.
For your health and safety as well as for the well-being of our staff and physicians, we have implemented several interim processes, including the following:
2. Our staff are wearing masks and practicing hand sanitizing per CDC regulations. We are also requesting that our patients wear a mask. If a patient does not have one, we will provide one for use.
3. We are cleaning the clinics multiple times per day.
4. Brain SPECT imaging appointments are still taking place in our clinics, however, you can choose to do a clinical evaluation now and do your brain scans at a later date if that makes you more comfortable.
5. All aspects of our clinical evaluations can now be performed in the comfort of your own home.
6. We have transitioned most follow-up appointments to telephone or video conferencing. Please understand that this is not a new practice for us. While many traditional psychiatric and healthcare providers are scrambling to learn how to offer digital services, Amen Clinics has been utilizing mental telehealth practices for years. In our 30+ years of clinical practice, we have helped patients from over 120 countries. This means our highly trained physicians are experts in providing the highest quality care—whether it’s in person, on the phone, or via the internet.
If you’re struggling but feel like you have to wait for life to get back to normal before addressing your mental healthcare needs, know that you don’t have to continue suffering.
Help is available for you now.
At Amen Clinics, we offer in-clinic and Telehealth services (via telephone and video conferencing) to help our patients. Find out more by speaking to a specialist today at 888-288-9834. or you can view our FAQ here. If all our specialists are busy helping others, you can also fill out our form fill and a care coordinator will get back to you within 24-72 hours.