Toxic Mold Exposure: Pamela Voss

For so long, Pamela experienced changes in her mood and in her health which overtime began affecting her family. She didn’t feel she was being the mother her children needed, and felt she was missing out on everything day to day because she couldn’t get out of bed. Upon visiting Amen Clinics, testing had revealed that depression wasn’t the issue, rather toxic mold exposure was the cause behind her symptoms.  Her life has been changed after being a patient at Amen Clinics.

No Comments

No comments yet.

RSS feed for comments on this post.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.

Have a Question?