The Brain Warrior’s Way Ranks in the Top 20 Mental Health Podcasts
Have you listened to The Brain Warrior’s Way Podcast? If not, join the millions of people who have already pushed it to over 8 million downloads, making it one of the top 20 mental health podcasts on the Apple podcast app. It’s become a go-to source for anyone looking for insights into the human brain and how it’s connected to mental well-being.
Since 2017, Daniel G. Amen, M.D.—a double-board certified psychiatrist, brain imaging expert, and 12-time New York Times bestselling author—has been hosting the popular podcast with his wife, Tana Amen, who is a neurosurgical ICU nurse, health and fitness expert, and New York Times bestselling author. They call it The Brain Warrior’s Way after their bestselling book of the same name, which reveals that the war for your physical and mental health is won or lost between your ears in the moment-by-moment decisions your brain makes every day.
Together they take an entertaining and educational deep dive into the latest neuroscience and draw on what they’ve learned from the brain imaging work at Amen Clinics (over 160,000 brain scans and growing) to cover everything you ever wanted to know about your brain and mental health, such as:
- improving memory
- overcoming anxiety and depression
- what to do about ADHD
- the impact of head trauma on moods and memory
- breaking negative thinking patterns
- how environmental toxins affect the brain
- how the foods you eat impact your brain function
- why sleep is so important for optimal brain health
- the neuroscience of enhancing love and relationships
- proven parenting strategies that work
- weight loss strategies that are based on brain science
- and so much more
Joining Dr. Amen and Tana on the podcast are some of the biggest names in the field of health, wellness, and personal growth, including:
- Dave Asprey, who talks about how to hack your biology to uncover your potential
- Dr. Mark Hyman, who shares how the food industries trick you
- Dr. Josh Axe, who reveals tips to strengthen the immune system
- Dr. David Perlmutter, who explores how to prevent cognitive decline
In these candid discussions, listeners get to hear from the nation’s top experts how you can win the war for your physical and mental health. so you can feel better fast.
This podcast also attracts a wide variety of celebrity guests, including:
- Gary Busey, who reveals how a brain injury changed his life and how getting a brain scan helped him on his path to recovery
- Julianne Hough from Dancing with the Stars, who talks about the surprising ways dancing can help brain function
- MMA fighter Justin Wren, who was bullied as a kid, struggled with addiction and depression and eventually found meaning and purpose in his life
- Maria Shriver, founder of the Women’s Alzheimer’s Movement who talks about fighting the most common form of dementia disease
If you’re interested in discovering more about the neuroscience of the soul, Dr. Amen and Tana have that covered too with guests like:
- Rice Broocks, the co-founder of the Every Nation family of churches and author of God’s Not Dead, who talks about the science of evil
- Miles McPherson, a former NFL player, pastor, and author of The Third Option, who explores racism as an evolutionary construct
- Dr. Derwin Gray, a former NFL player, founder of Transformation Church, and author of The Good Life, who shows you how to use your pain to your advantage
This one-of-a-kind podcast introduces you to the best science-backed concepts that will help you change your brain and change your life. Subscribe to The Brain Warrior’s Way Podcast now.
The Brain Warrior’s Way Podcast is brought to you by Tana Amen and Dr. Amen, who is the founder of Amen Clinics, one of the world’s leaders in applying brain imaging science to help people who struggle with emotional issues (such as anxiety, depression, and bipolar disorder), behavioral challenges (such as addictions, weight control, or anger-management issues), cognitive problems (such as memory loss, Alzheimer’s disease, and other dementias), and learning challenges (such as ADD/ADHD).
If you (or a loved one) are suffering, understand that these issues can’t wait. During these uncertain times, your mental well-being is more important than ever, and waiting until life gets back to “normal” is likely to make your symptoms worsen over time.
At Amen Clinics, we’re here for you. We offer in-clinic brain scanning and appointments, as well as mental telehealth, remote clinical evaluations, and video therapy for adults, children, and couples. Find out more by speaking to a specialist today at 888-288-9834. If all our specialists are busy helping others, you can also schedule a time to talk.