Nutrition suggestions are an important part of the Amen Clinics Method and are included in your full evaluation, yet we also offer comprehensive, one-on-one nutrition consultations, facilitated by trained dieticians and nutritionists at Amen Clinics. A nutrition plan tailored to your brain can be very beneficial, if for instance:
- You are anxious or depressed throughout the day and don’t know why.
- You would you like to find natural ways to feel better with less (or even NO) medication.
- It is hard for you to lose weight—no matter what you try.
- You are interested in learning which foods can optimize your brain function as well as improve your mood and behavior.
- You are concerned that you are instilling your poor health habits into your children and loved ones.
WHEN YOU EAT BETTER, YOUR BRAIN AND BODY WORK BETTER.
Your brain uses 30% of your daily caloric intake; what we put into our bodies directly affects how well it works. We can assist you in determining which dietary plans are best for you to optimize your brain function and health status, as well as decrease the daily symptoms that prevent you from living to your fullest potential.
Studies show that our genetics predict a mere 20 – 30% of our overall longevity, while the other 70 – 80% is affected by our lifestyle choices.
Unhealthy eating habits can be an underlying cause of:
- Brain fog
- Joint pain
- Tissue & muscle damage
- Skin conditions
- Irregular sleep
- Difficulty focusing
- Hormone fluctuations
- Mood swings
- Energy crashes
- Many medical disorders
- And so much more!
While alleviating many symptoms, our nutritional guidance can help improve a wide variety of health problems, including:
- Adrenal problems
- Autoimmune diseases
- Digestive disorders: IBD, IBS, GERD, acid reflux, heartburn
- Fatigue & chronic fatigue
- Food allergies and sensitivities
- Headaches & migraines
- Heart health
- Hormonal imbalances, including PMS, menopause, infertility & PCOS
- Parkinson’s disease
- Skin conditions: acne, eczema, psoriasis
- Sleep disturbances
- Thyroid disorders
- Weight concerns: weight loss, metabolism instability
As “nutrition translators,” we will use the sophisticated data from your SPECT scans, lab results and detailed history to create a simple, practical, everyday plan for you to implement in your home.
You will receive:
- A customized nutrition program based on YOUR biochemical needs, lifestyle and readiness for change
- Necessary tools for self-empowerment and the motivation to invest in yourself
- Knowledge to increase your confidence and decrease self-sabotaging behaviors
We know that changing your relationship with food and how you eat is a process. We’d love the opportunity to show you how a few simple modifications can change your brain and change your life!
Nutrition Consultations are available in-person, by phone or Skype—so no matter where you live, this service is available to you. In-person consultations are available at select Amen Clinics.