The Brain Warrior’s Way Podcast Tackles Pros and Cons of CBD
One of the hottest—and most controversial—topics in the field of health and wellness right now is CBD. At every mental health conference, an audience member inevitably asks, “What about CBD?” The same question pops up every day on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.
If you’re like most people, you may be wondering if CBD can decrease your anxiety, help your aging mother’s chronic pain, or even help your dog’s arthritis. What it can and can’t do is still being explored.
To delve into the pros and cons of CBD, Dr. Rebecca Siegel, a child, adolescent, and adult psychiatrist, recently joined Dr. Daniel Amen and Tana Amen on the Brain Warrior’s Way Podcast. In this 4-part series, you’ll find the answers to many questions about CBD, THC, and medical marijuana, such as:
- Can CBD minimize chronic pain? Alleviate anxiety? Improve your sleep issues? Decrease PTSD symptoms? Can it help with other conditions?
- What is CBD legally approved for?
- What’s the difference between CBD and THC?
- What’s the difference between CBD and medical marijuana?
- Is CBD addictive?
- Can CBD make you feel stoned?
- Is CBD bad for your brain?
- Is it helpful for people with mental health issues or does it make people worse?
- What does cannabis do to the teenage brain?
- What does the research say about CBD?
Click here to tune into the Brain Warrior’s Way podcast series with Dr. Amen, Tana Amen and special guest Dr. Rebecca Siegel from Amen Clinics New York.
If you’d like more information or you’re struggling with mental health issues and are wondering about treatment options, understand that at Amen Clinics, we believe in using the least toxic, most effective treatments available. Speak with a specialist today by calling 888-288-9834 or schedule a visit.