Why You Need to Be Nice (Or Else) In Business
Wondering what you can do to take your business or your career to the next level? To help you find out what it takes, Dr. Daniel Amen and Tana Amen recently sat down with Winn Claybaugh, the co-owner of the hair-care giant Paul Mitchell’s School division, author of Be Nice (Or Else!) and one of the best motivational speakers in the country, according to Larry King.
Winn Claybaugh has zeroed in on strategies that can help any business—and any entrepreneur or employee—perform at a higher level. And it isn’t the management techniques you usually read about. On a week-long series of the Brain Warrior’s Way Podcast, he shares proven systems to empower everyone in your organization to be more inspiring and engaging and reveals the principles of leadership to make you a better leader.
For any of these strategies to work, you have to remember that we all bring our brains—and whatever brain issues we have—to work. When the boss and employees’ brains work right, they work better together. When they have trouble with their brains, they bring those troubles to the office and it can hold everybody back.
Optimizing your brain is the first step to peak performance and building a better business.
Here’s what you’ll learn in this insightful 4-part series with Winn Claybaugh:
- Why disengaged workers can sabotage your business and what you need to do to get them engaged
- How the mood you project can either stunt creativity or inspire the troops
- How can you get others to step up their efforts and help make great things happen at work
- Why you don’t need to be the smartest, most talented person in your organization
- What your real job is as the leader of your organization (hint: it isn’t all about profits)
- Why anyone in your organization can have a leadership role
- How philanthropy can transform your business
- How meetings (or a lack thereof) and language can completely transform an office’s productivity
- What to do when you’re faced with people who seem hellbent on making things difficult for others
- The best ways to approach people when there’s some friction involved.
Find out more about leadership and how you can inspire your workforce in this special 4-part series of The Brain Warrior’s Way Podcast with Dr. Daniel Amen and Tana Amen.
Amen Clinics has helped thousands of people learn to optimize their brain and achieve peak performance. We take a comprehensive brain-body approach to help you enhance brainpower and give you a competitive edge in your business or your career so you can achieve your goals and even go beyond what you thought was possible.
Learn how we can help you by speaking with a specialist today at 888-288-9834 or schedule a visit online.